Whether you are putting on a casual pair of jeans, or a nice pair of slacks, complete your outfit with these Vintage Full Quill Ostrich western boots by Tony Lama. The vamp of these boots is made from the unique and durable full-quill ostrich leather. This skin is highly durable and popular in western boots. The leather shaft is made from a premium leather that offers comfort around the calf. A leather covered insole offers top of the line durability, breathability, and moisture absorption. The triple-density insole board is at the heart of the insole for cushioning while a genuine spring steel shank offers greater weight-bearing support and stability. The narrow toe, cowboy heel, and leather sole make these boots a great choice for riding, dancing, or everyday wear.
- Vintage appeal full quill ostrich boots for the real cowboy by Tony Lama.
- Soft, but surprisingly durable, full quill ostrich leather boots
- Genuine leather shaft, lining, & sole - the mark of better boots
- Lama Comfort Technology - durable, breathable, & comfortable - with added flexibility
- Medium toe profile
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.